Archer is pleased to announce that 20 of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers in America®.
Additionally, 3 attorneys received the “Lawyer of the Year” designation, earned by only one lawyer in each practice area and metropolitan region, and 9 attorneys were named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The Best Lawyers methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical region and legal practice area. Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. The Best Lawyers complete methodology description can be found here.
The three attorneys recognized by Best Lawyers on the 2024 “Lawyer of the Year” list include:
- Christopher R. Gibson – Litigation in Environmental in Cherry Hill
- Gianfranco A. Pietrafesa – Corporate Law in Hackensack
- William J. Thompson – Family Law in Cherry Hill
The Archer attorneys recognized by Best Lawyers are:
- Frank D. Allen, Voorhees, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Robert W. Bucknam, Jr., Voorhees, Land Use and Zoning Law
- David Carickhoff, Wilmington, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- William J. Caruso, Voorhees, Government Relations Practice
- John C. Connell, Voorhees, Litigation – First Amendment
- Gerald E. Darling, Voorhees, Trusts and Estates
- Frank R. Demmerly, Jr., Voorhees, Trusts and Estates
- Patrick J. Doran, Philadelphia, Employment Law – Management
- Peter E. Driscoll, Voorhees, Trusts and Estates
- Robert J. Fogg, Princeton, Health Care Law
- Christopher R. Gibson, Voorhees, Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental
- Jeffrey M. Kolansky, Philadelphia, Employment Law-Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Ellis I. Medoway, Voorhees, Insurance Law
- Steven K. Mignogna, Voorhees, Litigation – Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates
- Sean T. O’Meara, Voorhees, Litigation – Construction
- Stephen M. Packman, Philadelphia, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Gianfranco A. Pietrafesa, Hackensack, Corporate Law
- Marc A. Rollo, Voorhees, Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental
- Howard A. Rosenthal, Philadelphia, Employment Law – Management
- William J. Thompson, Voorhees, Family Law
The attorneys below were named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America list:
- Harrison H.D. Breakstone, New York, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Vinita Banthia, Voorhees, Environmental Law
- Charles J. Dennen, Voorhees, Energy Law; Environmental Law
- Tara L. Hanna, Voorhees, Family Law
- Pete Jamison, Voorhees, Environmental Law
- Rafael Llano, Hackensack, Insurance Law
- Tanneika Minott, Philadelphia, Commercial Litigation
- Jennie A. Owens, Voorhees, Family Law
- Trevor A. Prince, Jr., Hackensack, Transportation Law
Founded in 1928, Archer & Greiner, P.C. (Archer) is a full-service law firm serving Fortune 100 clients, small to medium-sized businesses and individuals. The firm provides litigation and transactional services in nearly every area of law, including business counseling, labor & employment, real estate, health care, intellectual property, family and matrimonial, personal injury, public finance, tax, trusts and estates, bankruptcy, land use and environmental law. With 175 attorneys, Archer has nine offices, including Voorhees, Hackensack, Princeton and Red Bank, NJ; Philadelphia and Harrisburg, PA; Wilmington, DE; New York, NY; and Houston, TX.