Mr. Darling, a Partner at Archer, handles significant trust and estate matters.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Board Member of Trustees of the J. Wood Platt Caddie Scholarship Trust
- Board Member and General Counsel to Urban Promise.
- Elder, First Presbyterian Church of Moorestown.
- Member, TCNJ Wrestling Steering Committee.
- Former Chair of the First Presbyterian Church of Moorestown’s Stewardship Committee and former Assistant Treasurer.
- Former Board Member of the Tuckerton Seaport Maritime Museum, an organization devoted to preserving the traditions of Barnegat Bay.
- Founding Board Member of Friends of MEND, an organization devoted to raising funds for “MEND,” a leading provider of housing for low-income individuals and families in Burlington County, NJ.
- Former President of the Moorestown High School Wrestling Club.
- Former Board Member of the South Jersey Musical Society.
Awards And Recognition
- “Best Lawyers in America” (Trusts and Estates, 2012 – present).