Jennie Owens is a member of Archer’s Family and Matrimonial Services Group. Jennie represents clients in all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody, support, domestic violence, and adoption. Jennie is a Master member of the Thomas S. Forkin Family Law American Inn of Court and serves as its Treasurer. She is the Chair of the American Inns of Court Program Awards Committee, which reviews continuing legal education programs from across the country. Jennie has previously served a three-year term as a member of the New Jersey Supreme Court District IV Fee Arbitration Committee. She is President of the Camden County Library Commission.
Jennie has also served as an Adjunct Professor at Rutgers School of Law in Camden, teaching Family Law Motion Practice and at the Honors College of Rutgers-Camden. She previously served on the executive commission of the Rutgers University Senate.
Previously, Jennie served as a law clerk to the Honorable Charles M. Rand, P.J.F.P. during the 2006-2007 court term. In law school, Jennie received the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Award, and served on the National Moot Court Team in the area of Child Welfare and Adoption law.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Treasurer, Thomas S. Forkin Family Law American Inn of Court
- President, Camden County Library System
- Chair, American Inns of Court National Programming Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- Named “Top Lawyer” for Adoption by SJ Magazine (2017-2020)
- Recipient of the Frank Fulbrook Community Service Award from the Rutgers University-Camden, Alumni Association (2019)
- Named an “Awesome Attorney” for Family Law by South Jersey Magazine (2017-2020)