Jennie Owens is an associate in the Family and Matrimonial Services Department. Jennie has experience in all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody, support, domestic violence, and adoption. Previously, Jennie served as a law clerk to the Honorable Charles M. Rand, P.J.F.P. during the 2006-2007 court term.
Jennie is a Master member of the Thomas S. Forkin Family Inn of Court and serves as the Achieving Excellence Chair. She serves on the National American Inns of Court Programming Committee. She is a member of the Burlington, Camden and New Jersey State Bar Associations. Jennie is the Immediate Past President of the Honors College Alumni Association of Rutgers-Camden. Jennie is currently serving a three-year term as a member of the New Jersey Supreme Court District IV Fee Arbitration Committee. She serves as a Commissioner of the Board of the Camden County Library System. Jennie also serves on the Leadership Institute of Rutgers-Camden Advisory Committee.
Jennie has also served as an Adjunct Professor at Rutgers School of Law in Camden, teaching Family Law Motion Practice and at the Honors College of Rutgers-Camden.
In law school, Jennie received the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Award, and served on the National Moot Court Team in the area of Child Welfare and Adoption law.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Achieving Excellence Chair of the Thomas S. Forkin Family Inn of Court
- Immediate Past President, Honors College Alumni Association of Rutgers-Camden
- Member, New Jersey Supreme Court District IV Fee Arbitration Committee
- Commissioner, Camden County Library System
- Member, American Inns of Court National Programming Committee
- Member, Leadership Institute of Rutgers-Camden Advisory Committee