Topic: Risky Business…Information You Can’t Afford Not to Know: Navigating the Hazards of Construction – Strategies for Minimizing Risks
When: Thursday, March 2nd from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where: Beach Haus Brewery, Belmar, NJ
Archer Speakers: Daniel Chertok
Overview: This workshop, hosted by the Shore Builders Association of Central NJ, will include the following topics:
- Key Price & Schedule Risk in Construction Contracts
- How to Draft Air-Tight Subcontract Agreements
- Project Safety Considerations
- Avoiding Unnecessary & Uncovered Claims
- Other Liability Backstops (Bonding & Dispute Resolution)
To learn more and to register, click here.