Eric Yun is an attorney with a diverse, cross-disciplinary practice encompassing litigation and immigration. As a litigator, Eric has extensive experience in a wide array of commercial and other complex civil litigation matters, including breach of contract actions, shareholder/partnership disputes, fraud and other business tort actions, as well as employment discrimination actions, complex product liability and other high value personal injury and property loss matters. He has represented clients in finance and banking, consumer products, accounting, automotive and heavy industrial manufacturing, retail, and many other industries. Eric’s practice encompasses all trial-level issues, as well as pre-litigation investigations and negotiations, preventive counseling on contract drafting, regulatory compliance and other related matters, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution proceedings, and appellate matters in both State and Federal courts. Additionally, as part of Archer’s Immigration and Global Mobility team, Eric represents employers and individuals engaged in commerce in the United States, bringing his litigation expertise to bear upon immigration/visa applications and disputes.
Eric received his undergraduate degree from Princeton University and his law degree from the Georgetown University Law Center. During law school, Eric was a Legal Intern at the United States Department of Justice Criminal Division, Public Integrity Section.
- Represented accounting firm in matter involving alleged fraud and violation of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act
- Represented former shareholder of privately held company in dispute over severance and distributions
- Represented hospital in employment discrimination action
- Represented public transportation authority in alleged class action involving claims of untimely payment of medical expenses relating to passenger injury
- Provided advice to interstate compact agency on regulatory and constitutional issues relating to sale of property and bid criteria for vendors
- Represented e-commerce business in defense against government withdrawal of H-1B visa petitions
Professional and Community Involvement
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- Symposium Editor, Georgetown Journal of Law and Public Policy