When: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Where: Sobel & Co. LLC, 293 Eisenhower Parkway Suite 290, Livingston, NJ 07039
Overview: The new federal tax reform reduced the corporate tax rate and created scenarios that have left many business owners questioning whether it’s best to be a C-Corporation, an S-Corporation or an LLC.
CIANJ recognizes these are complex questions which directly affect your bottom line. That’s why we have developed a special program featuring two experts from the legal and accounting arenas, who will drill down into the details. Our goal is to provide business owners and their advisors with succinct information on:
- How does tax reform impact your business?
- What are the effective tax rates on owners of C corporations versus pass-through entities such as S corporations and LLCs?
- Which companies can take advantage of the new 20% qualified business income deduction under IRC Section 199A?
- What are the non-tax differences between C corporations, S corporations, and LLCs?
- How does tax reform affect your business exit strategy?
- What’s the latest on Tax Act 2.0 and the possibility of future tax changes?
Expert Panelists: Gianfranco A. Pietrafesa, Esq. (Archer & Greiner, P.C.) and Alan Sobel (Sobel & Co.)