We have always believed that there is much more to being a law firm than simply providing legal services. We believe in the value of hard work, the value of teamwork, and the value of collegial, productive relationships. We know how to turn your experiences, goals, determination, and attitude into a successful career. We understand that we simply cannot provide effective legal services without our great staff.
We are always looking for talented people to help us deliver. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a collegial work environment. If you are a team oriented, ambitious individual interested in working in a fast-paced, challenging environment, please see our current openings below.
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Archer & Greiner, P.C. seeks a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to work in its Document Production Center in the Voorhees, NJ office. The hours are Monday through Friday, 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm with 60 minutes for lunch. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a collegial work environment.
- One (1) year Legal Administrative Assistant experience is preferred.
- Candidates will have excellent computer skills with a thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Kofax Power PDF and Outlook.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a team environment.
- Create, revise and format Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents;
- Transcribe digital dictation; and
- Create closing portfolios, interactive forms and edit PDFs in Kofax Power PDF.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
FULL-TIME LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Archer & Greiner, P.C. seeks a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to work in its Red Bank, NJ office. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We offer a competitive salary excellent benefits package and a collegial work environment.
- 1+years of legal administrative assistant experience required;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite preferred– Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Kofax Power PDF;
- Knowledge of Real Estate documents and procedures a plus;
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; and
- College degree a plus.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Felicia Matteo, Human Resources Generalist, Archer & Greiner, P.C., 1025 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ 08043, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/M/F/D/V/LGBTQ