LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Archer & Greiner, P.C. seeks a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to work in its New York, NY office. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a collegial work environment.
The Legal Administrative Assistant will welcome and greet the firm’s clients and guests to the New York office. This position also handles secretarial duties including, but not limited to, copying, scanning and faxing. This candidate will manage time and attendance for the NY office. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks with a high level of follow through and accountability.
- 3-5 years of legal administrative assistant experience required;
- Self-starter with strong work ethic;
- Professional demeanor to meet the Firm’s clients & guests;
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of litigation and bankruptcy procedures is required;
- Knowledge of NY and Federal e-filings;
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Professional;
- College degree a plus.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Felicia Matteo, Recruiter/Human Resources Specialist, Archer & Greiner, P.C., One Centennial Square, Haddonfield, NJ 08033, or e-mail email@example.com. EOE/M/F/D/V