New opening for Litigation Associate — Hackensack NJ Office (1/23/2018)
Archer & Greiner is seeking a business/commercial litigation attorney for its Hackensack, NJ office. Candidate must have pre-trial experience in business-related litigation; routine, high volume litigation, such as collection litigation, does not meet this criteria. Our business litigation matters in our Hackensack office are primarily in the state and federal courts in New Jersey and New York. NJ Bar admission and NJ litigation experience are required. NY Bar admission and NY litigation experience are preferred.
Ideal candidates will also have the following qualifications:
- 3-7 years experience as a litigation attorney in non-routine business/commercial litigation
- substantial pretrial discovery experience
- substantial motion practice and first chair oral argument and other court experience
- some first chair deposition experience
- some first chair trial experience is desirable, but not necessary
- excellent writing, drafting and case analysis skills
- superior academic credentials
Interested candidates who meet those criteria should email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a collegial work environment. For further information about Archer & Greiner, please visit our website at www.archerlaw.com
We are not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.