Tara is a Partner in the Estate and Trust Services Department of Archer, a Professional Corporation. She is also a member of the firm’s Estate and Trust Litigation Group. She concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and estate and trust litigation.
Tara’s estate planning services include lifetime and end-of-life planning and related document preparation such as Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Advance Directives, as well as lifetime giving, charitable planning, and business succession matters. Tara’s estate administration services are equally diverse. She represents families with complex estate and trust administration issues, which often includes complex post-mortem tax planning. She also represents individuals and corporate fiduciaries who serve as Executor, Trustee, and Guardian.
Tara has also represented individuals and institutions, including banks and trust companies, executors, trustees, beneficiaries of estates and trusts, incapacitated persons, surviving spouses, and intestate heirs, in variety of estate and trust litigation matters – such as will contests, undue influence, diminished capacity, guardianships, accounts of estates and trusts, and reformation and interpretation of trust documents.
Tara’s broad experience in estate planning and estate and trust administration matters allows her to better serve her estate and trust litigation clients. Her transactional estate, trust, and tax-related background overlaps with many complex client litigation needs, such as reformations of charitable trust documents to comply with private foundation and related rules.
Tara’s pursuit of knowledge distinguishes her from other practitioners in her field, and she has an LL.M, a Masters of Law, in Taxation. She is also committed to educating both the public and the legal community about issues relating to her areas of practice – presenting lecture topics to local police and fire organizations, as well as the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
Professional And Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association – Probate & Trust Committee
- Camden County Bar Association – Tax Committee
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association – Probate & Trust Committee
- Society of Financial Service Professionals – South Jersey Chapter
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey
Articles & Presentations
- 5/3/2018- 6th Annual Estate Litigation Seminar – Ethics in Estate Planning
- 11/14/2017-Collaborative Planning for Closely-Held Business Owners and Their Families – A Case Study
- 1/10/2017-UTC Case Study Presentation
Awards and Recognition
- Named an “Awesome Attorney” by South Jersey Magazine