Larry’s practice focuses on the areas of estate planning, Wills, Trusts and Probate, complex estate and trust litigation, complex real estate transactions, and environmental and land use litigation. Larry has substantial experience in drafting estate planning documents, including Wills, Insurance Trusts, Personal Residence Trusts and Grantor Trusts. He provides counsel to both fiduciaries and beneficiaries in all aspects of the probate and estate administration, including the litigation of contested estates. Larry’s real estate practice focuses on contracts for purchase and sale, leases and environmental issues related to real estate and land use.
Following law school, Larry served as a judicial law clerk for the New Jersey Appellate Division serving with The Honorable Neil F. Deighan, Jr., The Honorable Patrick King and The Honorable Lawrence Bilder.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Delaware Township Board of Education, Hunterdon County, NJ
- Board of Trustees, DanceVision, Inc., a NJ not-for-profit organization
- New Jersey Supreme Court District Fee Arbitration Committee for Mercer County, District VII (1993-2003)
- Mercer County Bar Association, (Trustee 1992-1995) (Chairman, Real Estate Section 1996-1997)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Princeton Bar Association
Past Speaking Engagements and Seminars
- Archer Annual Estate Litigation Seminar (2014- 2023)