Thomas A. Muccifori, a partner in Archer’s Haddonfield office will be co-moderating Burlington County Bar Association’s General Equity Committees “Chancery & Injury Practice in NJ State & Federal Court” seminar on March 21, 2018 .
This popular annual seminar will feature appearances by Presiding chancery Judges who will discuss their particular general equity and probate practices and procedures, including Orders to Show Cause and emergent applications such as TROs and varying Preliminary Injunctions, plus tips for demystifying practice in the Chancery Division. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear at one time from different chancellors about the varying particulars of chancery practice including, but not limited to:
- What actions are cognizable in Chancery (and what actions are nit)?
- How to properly present a TRO application by way of Order to Show Cause
- Will live testimony be required on a TRO return date?
- Is hearsay evidence permissible on an emergent application
- Being ready for trial
- The “Bottom 10 List”- 10 things that irk a Chancery judge the most!
- NEW This Year! Federal Perspective on Injunction Practice
This seminar is featuring:
Hon. Michael J. Blee, P.J.Ch., Superior Court, Atlantic County
Hon. Renee Marie Bumb, U.S.D.J., United States District Court, District of New Jersey, Camden
Hon. Paula T. Dow, P.J.Ch., Superior Court, Burlington County
Hon. Kathi F. Fiamingo, J.T.C., Superior Court, Burlington County
plus comments and observations by:
Elizabeth J. Hampton, Jeffrey P. Resnick and Thomas J. Scattergood
Harold G. Cohen, Esq., Dilworth Paxson, LLP
Thomas A. Muccifori, Esq., Archer
What: Burlington County Bar Association’s General Equity Committees “Chancery & Injury Practice in NJ State & Federal Court”
When: March 21, 2018 4:00PM
Where: Doubletree Suites, 515 Fellowship Road, Mt. Laurel, NJ
For more information and to register, click here.