Peter Frattarelli, Partner and Chair of Archer’s Labor & Employment Practice Group, will present at NJBIA’s “Handbook Seminar Series Part 3: Leaves Of Absence” webinar on November 30 from 1:00 PM – 02:30 PM.
In this part of the Employee Handbook Seminar Series, Mr. Frattarelli will use sample policies to discuss relevant laws and regulations that employers must consider when drafting/updating employee benefit policies, including:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- New Jersey Family Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Reasonable accommodations of disabilities
- New Jersey State Temporary Disability Benefits
- New Jersey Family Leave Insurance;
- New Jersey Earned Sick Leave Law
- Worker’s Compensation Leave
For more information and to register, click HERE.