Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Location: FMC Tower at Cira Centre South, 2929 Walnut Street, Suite 1700, PA 19104
Speaker(s): David A. Schneider, Esq.
Description of the program:
- Evaluate assessment practices to meet Uniformity and Equal Protection mandates
- Understand assessment appeal and trial procedures
- Differentiate between various interests in real estate
- Identify valuation methodologies reflecting stabilized fee simple values
- Office of Property Assessment reassessment process and procedures
- Summary of Philadelphia reassessments and school district “reverse appeals”
Credits Requested: 1.0 PA, (pending) 1.0 NJ (approved), 1.0 VA (substantive) (pending)
Please email email@example.com if you wish to attend.