Risk allocation and remedies are two of the most confusing parts of business contracts. Learn the types of legal remedies available in the event of breach and get practical insights for tailoring enforceable liquidated damages provisions. This program will also provide tips on reviewing, negotiating and drafting indemnification provisions. Learn how to shift risk with confidence – register today!
• Get best practices for drafting enforceable damages provisions.
• Learn how to distinguish the various types of recoverable and non-recoverable
• Clarify how indemnification provisions work and how they interact with other parts of
• Explore specific types of indemnity clauses, limitations, and caps.
• Identify negotiation levers and get drafting tips for indemnity clauses.
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants and Paralegals may also benefit.
Archer Faculty: Mark Oberstaedt & Amy Pearl
Where: This is a virtual event (webinar)
When: November 19, 2021 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM (EST)