When: 2 Day Seminar- Thursday, December 14, 2017 – Friday, December 15, 2017
Where: Holiday Inn Cherry Hill
Take Your Government Law Knowledge to the Next Level
There is no such thing as a typical day for government law practitioners. From unique public employment issues to zoning issues concerning signs and billboards, with each new day comes a unique set of challenges to overcome. In this comprehensive two-day seminar on local government law, our experienced faculty will provide you with the knowledge you need to tackle a variety of pressing local government legal issues. Whether you are new to the practice area or are an experienced practitioner in need of a refresher, you are sure to take away valuable essentials from this comprehensive two-day government law overview – register today!
- Get two full days of crucial government law information that directly affects your practice.
- Conduct legally compliant workplace investigations that get to the bottom of government employee misconduct.
- Confidently handle public records requests for emails and other electronic data.
- Balance legal concerns over open and closed session procedures for government meetings.
- Discover essential practices municipalities can use to limit exposure to police liability claims.
- Use the Abandoned Property Rehabilitation Act as a cost-effective solution for urban renewal projects.
- Be prepared to handle legal liabilities that arise from enforcing nuisance ordinances.
- Stay in the know on emerging regulatory issues concerning signs, billboards and other outdoor advertising.
- Obtain essential tips on avoiding critical municipal bond pitfalls that can land governments in hot water.
- Safely navigate murky client representation waters while representing government clients.