William P. Isele, Esq. will be a featured speaker at “Ethical Issues Presented by Aging & Disabled Clients and How to Avoid” for the Middlesex County Bar Association.
Thursday, December 10th @ 8:00 a.m.
The seminar will focus on the following:
- An overview of the ethical issues non-elder law attorneys can be presented with when dealing with aging and disabled clients
- Review of the rules of professional conduct including client under disability, competence and diligence
- Dangers of improperly drafted power of attorneys
- Elder law issues matrimonial lawyers should be aware of
- Overview of government benefits including Veterans Aid & Attendance and Medicaid
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.5 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 1.5 count as credit towards ethics/professionalism. Cost: $5-Law Clerks; $10-MCBA Young Lawyers; $15-MCBA Members; and $30 for All Others
To RSVP: Call the Bar Office at 732.828.3433, x. 102 or See more at: http://mcbalaw.site-ym.com/events/event_details.asp?id=708112#sthash.t5F0Ovmo.dpuf