When: April 3, 2020 | 2pm – 4:30pm
Overview: The webinar, presented by Maryland Thoroughbred Horsemen’s Association, Pennsylvania Thoroughbred Horsemen’s Association and Pennsylvania HBPA, will be an informational phone conference to review Federal and State stimulus funds available to local trainers to combat the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic.
Experts will carefully break down and instruct horsemen in their rights under the Federal Coronavirus Aid, RELIEF and ECONOMIC SECURITY (CARES) ACT in reference to small business loans and grants, unemployment refunds and tax implications.
- The Federal Coronavirus Preparedness Response and Supplemental Appropriations Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or CARES Act
- Maryland COVID-19 Emergency Relief $75 Million Loan Fund and $50 Million Grant Fund
- Pennsylvania COVID-19 various funding programs