Are you current on your knowledge of zoning laws? Can you confidently solve potential problems and ensure smooth zoning processes? Join us at this seminar where you’ll learn to facilitate positive outcomes by understanding key components of the approval process, procedures for challenging a zoning decision, as well as requirements for administrative approach. Recognize constitutional limitations on zoning actions to ensure your actions are within the bounds of the law. Enroll today!
- Know the necessary steps – on a local, regional and state level – for obtaining a permit.
- Review the limits on governmental power so you know how takings and exactions must be handled.
- Fulfill your role in the process when a zoning case is litigated or when a decision is appealed.
- Stay in the loop in your community with a knowledge of local zoning issues, including economic development and smart growth.
- Represent your clients with confidence with an in-depth understanding of key zoning concepts.
- Understand the constitutional limitations on zoning so you can handle questions of eminent domain with ease.
- Know the steps you need to take to fight for your client during an appeal of an administrative zoning decision.
- Take your zoning knowledge to the next level with an in-depth understanding of the process for adopting and amending the zoning ordinances and map
Doubletree Guest Suites Mt. Laurel
515 Fellowship Rd
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
For more information and to register, click HERE.