When: Tue, May 5, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Where: New Jersey Law Center, One Constitution Square, New Brunswick, NJ
The rise of the super PAC and independent expenditure committees, new FEC regulations implementing Citizens United, enactment of increased contribution limits for national parties, and the 2016 Presidential election – 2015 promises to be a banner year in the ever-evolving world of campaign finance.
With the proliferation of county and municipal pay-to-play ordinances that are substantially different from state rules, compliance with the pay-to-play rules at all levels of government has become increasingly difficult.
If you represent any entity seeking government contracts at the state, county or municipal levels, or if you represent businesses and executives that are politically active, you need to fully understand the latest in campaign finance rule restrictions so that your clients can avoid potential violations.
Don’t miss the latest developments in campaign finance, including:
• Independent expenditures under federal and New Jersey law
• Federal and state PACs and super PACs
• State, county and municipal pay to play rules
• Section 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) organizations
• FEC regulations implementing Citizens United
• Lobbyist gift rules
• Drafting, adopting and implementing an effective compliance policy/program to assist compliance with pay-to-play and campaign finance restrictions
For more information and to register, click HERE.