Description of the program:
As a legal professional in today’s competitive environment, the use of technology is key to successful document creation and management. This CLE will help lawyers understand how Windows 10, Office 2016, and Desksite are different than previous versions. You’ll also learn how the Big Hand Software template program streamlines the creation of legal documents.
November 21, 2019
December 5, 2019
December 10, 2019
December 11, 2019
Time: 9:30AM – 11:00AM
Location: Archer & Greiner, P.C. (Haddonfield, NJ)
Speaker(s): Michele Phillips and Peggy Affannato
Michele Phillips serves as the Trainer for Archer. With more than 19 years of experience in the legal industry, Michele has exceptional knowledge and insight into the area of Software Technology.
Peggy Affannato is a Learning and Instructional Design Consultant for LID Consulting. Peggy has over 20 years of experience working with legal clients in learning and support for implementation of desktop applications.
- Discover how to get the most out of Desksite document management system.
- See how to take advantage of Big Hand Create to quickly generate letters, pleadings, and indexes.
- Learn how to use HyperStyles to create complex legal documents and generate Table of Contents.
- Discover out how to keep your electronic documents metadata-free.
- Learn about the new features of Windows 10 compared to Windows 7.
- Understand the new look and feel of Outlook and Word 2016.
Credits Requested: 1.5PA, 1.8 NJ (substantive credits requested)
To register for any of these training sessions, please email RSVP@archerlaw.com and specify which date you would like to attend.