When: February 10, 2023 | 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EDT
Where: This is a National Business Institute live video webinar.
Archer Faculty: Andrew Fede
Course Overview: Review best practices for records retention and disposal, determine what type of information is exempt from disclosure, find out how open meetings are being conducted post-pandemic, and much more.
- Get a concise overview of common state and local laws.
- Examine best practices for records maintenance.
- Analyze essential guidelines for filing and responding to records requests.
- Discover the fundamentals of open meeting law.
- Stay informed of recent case law developments.
For more information and to register, click here.