- submit an online request for information about Archer
- utilize our online payment portal
- ask us about employment opportunities and send us your resume or other employment experience information
- sign up to receive our newsletter
- send us an e-mail message
- Publications and professional organizations. We may obtain your personal information from publications and professional organizations.
- Social media platforms. We may obtain your personal information from you when you interact with us on social medial platforms.
- Recruiters; Employment providers. We may also obtain your personal information from sources who conduct recruiting services or background screenings.
- Providing you with information about Archer and its services
- Enhancing or updating the Site
- Responding to your requests or inquiries
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities of Site visitors
- Processing your employment application
- Preventing, investigating, identifying, or taking any other action regarding any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity or other activity that violates our policies;
- Complying with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and legal processes as well as our company policies; and
- Any other purposes, as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION We do not sell your personal information. We may share your personal information with our third-party business partners and vendors who provide services on our behalf, such as Archer’s third-party IT service providers, Archer’s insurance brokers and underwriters, and Archer’s bank, auditors, and accountants. We may also share your personal information as follows:
- To comply with the law or in response to a government request;
- To prevent fraud and violations of law or our policies;
- In connecting with a business transaction, including but not limited to a financing, merger, or other transfer or all or a portion of our assets or business;
- For any purpose with your consent;
- For any other purpose as permitted by applicable law.
The categories of personal information that we may share include identifiers, contact information and other personal records information, protected classification characteristics, commercial information, internet activity information, geolocation information, professional or employment information, non-public education information, and inferences from other personal information. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. YOUR RIGHTS You always have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing materials and emails by clicking on the relevant unsubscribe link or by contacting us at email@example.com. You also have the right to correct or request access to your personal information. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants certain rights to California residents. To the extent the CCPA applies to our processing of your personal information, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to Access. You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we collect, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. Archer does not currently sell your personal information, nor do we plan to do so in the future.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
If you are a California resident and want to submit a request, please contact us at email@example.com. For requests submitted via email, you must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the individual about whom we collected the personal information and properly evaluate your request and respond to it. If we are not able to verify your identity using the information you provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information. Only you, or a person authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of another individual, you must provide us with signed documentation that you are authorized to act on behalf of that individual. RIGHTS OF NEVADA RESIDENTS If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of certain of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES We may link to websites operated by other companies. When you follow these links, you may be subject to the cookies and other tracking technologies used by those companies, which may independently collect information about you. This Policy does not apply to third-party websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies or notices of such third-party websites to understand how they may collect, use, or disclose your personal information. Archer is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked third-party website. “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites, our Site is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, visit www.allaboutdnt.com. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY Our Site is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from visitors under the age of 13. If we learn that we have received personal information from someone under the age of 13, we will delete such information in accordance with applicable law. INFORMATION FOR VISITORS OUTSIDE OF THE US Archer is based in the United States and governed by U.S. law. Archer stores its information, including personal information, and hosts its website in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States or are using Archer’s Site from outside the United States, please be aware that your personal information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data privacy laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By voluntarily providing us with your personal information or using the Site, you consent to your personal information being transferred to our facilities and to the facilities of those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy. If you require further information about this you can request it from firstname.lastname@example.org. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY Archer may revise this Policy at any time. Please review the Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Site after any update to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of our changes. CONTACT US If you have questions about this Policy, please email us at email@example.com or contact us at Archer & Greiner, PC Attention: Privacy Inquiry 1025 Laurel Oak Road Voorhees, NJ 08043