As part of the firm’s Litigation Department, our Group performs all of the functions of a traditional collections practice, delivering a wide array of services to clients of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to individuals and everything in between, and for debts of any amount.
We represent both creditors and debtors which affords the Group a balanced insight into the advantages and disadvantages of most every credit related situation.
The Group counsels businesses of all sizes on issues such as:
- Credit policies and procedures
- Drafting and revising credit forms
- Credit evaluation
- Credit agreements
- Personal and corporate guarantees
- Collection practices
- Rights of insolvent businesses
- Fair Debt Collection Act Compliance
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Compliance
- Levies, executions and garnishments
- Transfer and collection of New Jersey judgments in foreign jurisdictions
- Transfer and collection of foreign judgments in New Jersey
We also aggressively pursue the satisfaction of clients’ rights, through all stages of litigation in New Jersey and Pennsylvania state and federal Courts. Given our wide range of experience, the Group is prepared to serve the needs of any client, whether a small or family-owned business or a large corporation.
The group advises individuals regarding various issues, including:
- The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Consumer protection statutes
Our clients have enlisted us to assist them with such matters as defending improper collection efforts to correcting credit reporting information to assisting with claims involving abusive business practices.
Our attorneys lend their considerable knowledge and experience, gained while serving our largest clients in delivering effective and economical service to even the smallest problems of our valued clients.