July 16, 2008
Nine attorneys from Archer, P.C., have been recognized as “2008 Super Lawyers Rising Stars” in a special section of the August 2008 issue of New Jersey Monthly magazine, on newsstands today.
“Rising Stars” are selected by the publishers of Law & Politics magazine, recognizing lawyers age 40 and younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less, for their high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Law & Politics and New Jersey Monthly named lawyers from all three of Archer’s New Jersey offices: Haddonfield, Princeton and Flemington. They were recognized in nine different practice areas.
Below are the names, hometowns and practice areas of Haddonfield office honorees: • Clint B. Allen, Woolwich Township, Land Use/Zoning
• Kerri E. Chewning, Burlington Township, Class Action/Mass Torts
• Susan S. Hodges, Haddonfield, Schools & Education (Also named Rising Star in 2006 and 2007)
• Patrick Judge Jr., Moorestown, Family Law (Also named Rising Star in 2006 and 2007)
• William L. Ryan, Medford, Construction Litigation
• David A. Weinstein, Moorestown, Business/Corporate
• Nicholas J. Lochetta II, Milford, General Litigation (Also named Rising Star in 2006 and 2007)
• Gregory J. Palakow, Doylestown, Pa., Immigration (Also named Rising Star in 2006 and 2007)
• Richard Grungo Jr., Shamong, Personal Injury Plaintiff: Medical Malpractice (Also named Rising Star in 2006 and 2007)
For more information on the honorees, visit www.archerlaw.com for individual profiles of each.
To assemble rankings, the publishers of Law & Politics survey lawyers for nominations of the best attorneys age 40 and younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less, based on personal observations. A Law & Politics research team then reviews potential candidates’ credentials and assigns points based on specific criteria. Point totals from the survey and research process are combined for a final tally. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are named to the list.
Archer, P.C., is a full-service law firm with more than 150 lawyers in six offices serving Fortune 100 clients, small to medium-sized businesses and individuals for more than 75 years. The firm’s principal office is in Haddonfield, N.J., with offices in Princeton and Flemington, N.J., Philadelphia, Pa., Wilmington, Del., and New York, N.Y.
Contact: Bill Shralow
# # #