Nine attorneys from Archer, P.C., are recognized as “Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2010” in the April 2010 issue of New Jersey Monthly magazine.
“Rising Stars” are selected by the publishers of Law & Politics magazine, recognizing lawyers age 40 and younger, or practicing 10 years or less, for their high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Law & Politics and New Jersey Monthly named lawyers from all three of Archer’s New Jersey offices: Haddonfield, Princeton and Flemington. They were recognized in nine different practice areas. Pennsylvania Rising Stars will be announced at a later date.
Below are the names, hometowns and practice areas of Archer’s “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” (* denotes individual selected as Rising Star four consecutive years).
• Peter J. Banfe, Moorestown, Family Law
• Drew Burach, Cherry Hill, Family Law
• Kerri E. Chewning, Burlington Township, Class Action/Mass Torts
• * Patrick Judge Jr., Moorestown, Family Law
• Roger Lai, Mt. Laurel, Commercial Litigation
• William L. Ryan, Medford, Construction Litigation
• David A. Weinstein, Moorestown, Business/Corporate
• * Gregory J. Palakow, Doylestown, Pa., Immigration
• * Richard Grungo Jr., Shamong, Personal Injury Plaintiff: Medical Malpractice
For more information on Archer’s Rising Stars, please visit www.archerlaw.com to view individual profiles of each.
To assemble rankings, the publishers of Law & Politics survey lawyers for nominations of the best attorneys age 40 and younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less, based on personal observations. A Law & Politics research team then reviews potential candidates’ credentials and assigns points based on specific criteria. Point totals from the survey and research process are combined for a final tally. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are named to the list.
Archer, P.C., is a full-service law firm with more than 175 lawyers serving Fortune 100 clients, small to medium-sized businesses and individuals for more than 80 years. The firm has offices in Haddonfield, Princeton and Flemington, N.J.; Philadelphia, Pa.; New York, N.Y.; and Wilmington and Georgetown, Del. For more information, visit www.archerlaw.com.
# # #