One Archer Attorney Honored as “Lawyer of the Year” for Environmental Law in Cherry Hill
Archer is pleased to announce that 26 attorneys have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers® has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals, because it is based on over five million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Lawyers are selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America based exclusively on merit. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
In addition to these rankings, Best Lawyers recognized one Archer attorney as “Lawyer of the Year.” Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Only one lawyer in a specific practice area and location is honored with a “Lawyer of the Year” designation.
Best Lawyers also recognized six Archer attorneys as “Ones to Watch.” These awards are recognitions given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. The “Ones to Watch” recipients typically have been in practice for 5-9 years.
The following attorney was recognized as “Lawyer of the Year”:
- Marc A. Rollo –-Environmental Law in Cherry Hill
Archer congratulates the following attorneys in their respective practice areas:
- Frank D. Allen, Voorhees, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Robert W. Bucknam, Jr., Voorhees, Land Use and Zoning Law
- William J. Caruso, Voorhees, Government Relations Practice
- John C. Connell, Voorhees, Litigation – First Amendment
- Gerald E. Darling, Voorhees, Trusts and Estates
- Frank R. Demmerly, Jr., Voorhees, Trusts and Estates
- Patrick J. Doran, Philadelphia, Employment Law – Management
- Peter E. Driscoll, Voorhees, Trusts and Estates
- Robert J. Fogg, Princeton, Health Care Law
- Christopher R. Gibson, Voorhees, Environmental Law and Litigation – Environmental
- Gary L. Green, Voorhees, Real Estate Law
- Jeffrey M. Kolansky, Philadelphia, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Ellis I. Medoway, Voorhees, Insurance Law
- Steven K. Mignogna, Voorhees, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Sean T. O’Meara, Voorhees, Litigation – Construction
- Stephen M. Packman, Philadelphia, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights and Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Gianfranco A. Pietrafesa, Hackensack, Corporate Law
- Marc A. Rollo, Voorhees, Environmental Law and Litigation – Environmental
- Howard A. Rosenthal, Philadelphia, Employment Law – Management
- William J. Thompson, Voorhees, Family Law
The following attorneys were recognized as “Ones to Watch”:
- Charles J. Dennen, Voorhees, Energy Law and Environmental Law
- Anthony M. Fassano, Voorhees, Commercial Litigation
- Tara L. Hanna, Voorhees, Family Law
- Pete Jamison, Voorhees, Environmental Law
- Nicole Gerritsen McDonough, Hackensack, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Law
- Jennie A. Owens, Voorhees, Family Law
Founded in 1928, Archer is a full-service law firm serving Fortune 100 clients, small to medium-sized businesses and individuals. The firm provides litigation and transactional services in nearly every area of law, including business counseling, labor & employment, real estate, health care, intellectual property, family and matrimonial, personal injury, public finance, tax, trusts and estates, bankruptcy, land use and environmental law. With 175 attorneys, Archer has nine offices, including Voorhees, Hackensack, Princeton and Red Bank, NJ; Philadelphia and Harrisburg, PA; Wilmington, DE; New York, NY; and Houston, TX.