Vincent P. Sarubbi is a Partner in the firm’s Voorhees Office. Before joining Archer, he served as the Camden County Prosecutor from July 2002 to March 2006. While Prosecutor, then-New Jersey Attorney General, Peter C. Harvey directed Mr. Sarubbi to supersede the management, administration and operation of the Camden Police Department, making him the only Prosecutor in New Jersey responsible for supervising a major urban police department. Prior to being named Prosecutor, Mr. Sarubbi was a partner for 14 years in the law firm of Sarubbi and Sarubbi in Audubon, N.J., where he gained extensive litigation experience in many areas of law.
Mr. Sarubbi served as the First Vice President for the New Jersey State Prosecutors from September 2005 to March 2006. He is also a former member and director of the Camden County Board of Chosen Freeholders. As Freeholder Director, Mr. Sarubbi was involved in the planning and development of a recycling and waste disposal program; negotiations regarding a sports arena and with professional sports teams; the creation of a “county store” designed to make county services accessible to residents; and the oversight of the Department of Public Safety, Pollution Control Finance Authority and Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority.
Mr. Sarubbi has held a variety of public legal posts in towns throughout Camden County, including appointments as a Municipal Prosecutor, Municipal Public Defender, Planning Board Solicitor and Special Counsel to the Camden County Board of Adjustment. He was formerly Law Secretary to the late D. Donald Palese, a State Superior Court Judge in Camden.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Audubon Savings Bank, Chairman, Board of Directors
- Walter Reed Institute for Public Affairs at Rutgers University, Member of Executive Committee
- NJ Bar Association
- Camden County (NJ) Bar Association
- Camden County Prosecutor, July 2002 to March 2006
- Camden County Board of Chosen Freeholders, Director & Member 1992-1994
- Camden Police Department, Supercesion Prosecutor
- (2005-2006) New Jersey Prosecutors Association, First Vice-President
- Blue Ribbon Panel Report
- Cooper Hospital, Board of Trustees
- Camden County College, Board of Trustees
- Chairman of the Deans Advisory Board for Rutgers University College of Arts & Sciences
- Board Member of the After School All-Stars
- Executive Board Member of the Philadelphia – Camden – articles – links
- Task Force Member for the Attorney General’s Commission on Public Safety – Report
- Member of Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center and the Camden Steering Committee (Salvation Army Community Center Project)
- Freeholders Liaison & Department of Public Safety, Pollution Control, Finance Authority, Solid Waste Advisory Committee and Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority
- Professor & Distinguished Lecturer for the Graduate Department of Public Policy & Administration at Rutgers University