Tom Nardi is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation and Cannabis Law Practice Groups. Tom represents a diverse range of clients, including small and large businesses, municipal entities, and state agencies in both state and federal court. Tom counsels clients on a range of matters, including corporate organization, contract disputes, educational law, and constitutional claims. Tom is a member of the bar in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Tom was a summer associate at Archer before graduating from Temple Law School. While in school, he worked as a law clerk for a sole practitioner in the Philadelphia region. He also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Daniel Anders of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. During school, Tom was a teaching assistant for Civil Procedure classes. He won several awards participating in Temple’s nationally-recognized Trial Advocacy program. He also interned with the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, the Philadelphia Law Department, and the Pennsylvania Innocence Project. Tom was a Note and Comment Editor for Volume 89 of the Temple Law Review.
Prior to law school, Tom worked on political campaigns across the region and across the country, including in Philadelphia, Delaware and South Dakota.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Associate, Temple American Inn of Court
- Secretary, Philadelphia Young Democrats
- Co-Chair of Alumni Engagement, New Leaders Council Philadelphia
Awards & Recognition
- Certificate in Trial Advocacy, Temple University (2016)
- Fellow, Rubin Public Interest Honors Society, Temple University (2016)
- Saltz Memorial Scholarship, Temple American Inn of Court (2016)
Articles & Presentations
- Beyond Legalization, Cannabis Opportunities Conference, Diasporic Alliance for Cannabis Opportunities (October 2018)
- Knowing Your Rights, Cannabis Opportunities Conference, Diasporic Alliance for Cannabis Opportunities (October 2018)
- Note: Virtually Uncertain: The Fourth Amendment and Laptops in United States v. Lichtenberger, 89 Temp. L. Rev. 781 (2017)