Tara has experience in all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody, support, domestic violence, and adoption.
Previously, Tara served as a law clerk to the Honorable John L. Call, Jr., P.J.F.P. during the 2013-2014 court term. Tara was raised in Medford, NJ and now resides in Cherry Hill, NJ.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Membership Chair, Thomas S. Forkin Family Inn of Court
- Member, Burlington County Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
Awards And Recognition
- South Jersey Magazine “Awesome Attorneys” in Divorce Law (2018, 2019)
- Thomas S. Forkin Family Inn of Court Associate Award 2016
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Award
- Rutgers-Law Dean’s Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service for providing more than 100 hours of pro bono service during law school, including service to victims of domestic violence