Suzanne is a trial attorney in the firm’s Litigation Department where she represents plaintiffs and defendants in various personal injury matters. Suzanne’s cases involve catastrophic injuries and wrongful death resulting from automobile and commercial vehicle accidents, work place injuries, slip and falls, product liability, construction accidents, and medical malpractice. She also defends clients against personal injury suits involving industrial equipment, manufacturing machinery, and premises liability. Suzanne has extensive trial and appellate court experience in both federal and state courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Prior to joining Archer in 2005, Suzanne spent three years as a associate with Crawshaw, Mayfield, Turner, O’Mara, Donnelly & McBride in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. During that time, she litigated cases in a variety of insurance defense practice areas including product liability, personal injury, asbestos litigation, property damage, coverage disputes, and construction litigation. Suzanne’s previous experience as a defense attorney gives her the unique benefit of having litigated cases from both “sides of the fence.”
After graduating from law school, Suzanne began her legal career as a law clerk for Raymond A. Batten, J.S.C. in Cape May County Superior Court.
- Assisted with the defense of the City of Paterson in four fire fatalities. Summary Judgment on immunity defenses recently denied, case currently on Interlocutory Appeal;
- Co-counsel in the representation of a widow whose 62-year-old husband died after falling from a wheelchair when he was left unattended in a rehabilitation center which resulted in a $6 million jury verdict
- Representation of a man injured as a result of an electric shock resulting in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which concluded in a $1.2 million dollar settlement
- Co-counsel in the representation of a woman injured as a result of dental malpractice resulting in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which concluded in a $7 million dollar settlement
- Representation of a man who died as a result nursing home neglect which concluded in a $500,000 settlement
- Representation of a passenger injured in a car accident which resulted in a $166,000 settlement
- Representation of a man struck by a car while riding his motorcycle resulting in a $200,000 settlement
- Representation of a woman injured as a result of a slip and fall on ice resulting in a $600,000 settlement.
Professional And Community Involvement
Current Professional Organization Membership
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Camden County (N.J.) Bar Association
- Mercer County (N.J.) Bar Association
Current Community Involvement
- My Fathers Hands/Seeds of Hope, Camden, N.J., an outreach ministry to the homeless (Camden, N.J.)
- Fellowship Alliance Chapel, Medford, N.J.
Awards And Recognition
- Named a “Top Attorney” by SJ Magazine (Personal Injury, 2015 & 2016)
- Named a “Awesome Attorney” by South Jersey Magazine (Personal Injury, 2015 & 2016)