Stephen M. Fogler is a shareholder in the Haddonfield, New Jersey law firm of Archer, P.C. where he concentrates his practice on real estate-related litigation. He received his B.A. degree from Rider College and received his J.D. degree from Rutgers, Camden, where he graduated with honors and was an associate editor of the Rutgers Law Journal. Steve is licensed to practice in New Jersey and is a member of the American, New Jersey and Camden County Bar Associations.
Steve represents a wide variety of real estate developers, builders and commercial landlords. Steve also represents owners and managers of industrial parks as well as a variety of commercial tenants and has extensive experience in litigating real estate and construction related cases as well as commercial tenancy disputes involving issues of constructive eviction and use clause interpretation.
Steve has lectured for the Banking Law Section of the Camden County Bar Association and the Robert Morris Association regarding New Jersey’s Construction Lien Law. Steve has also served as an expert witness regarding New Jersey’s Construction Lien Law.
- Construction defect litigation
- Real estate related litigation and dispute resolution
- Expertise in Construction Lien Law and Commercial Tenancy issues
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the American Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, Camden County Bar Association, Construction and Public Contract Section of NJSBA
- Lecturer on Construction Lien Law and Commercial Tenancy issues
Awards and Recognition
- Mr. Fogler has successfully argued before the Pennsylvania Superior Court to enforce a contractual arbitration provision which resulted in the issuance of a published opinion clarifying the requirements and scope of arbitration provisions in home sale contracts. In 2008, Mr. Fogler was named as the top real estate litigation attorney in South Jersey by SJ Magazine.