Stephanie has been a member of the Matrimonial and Family Law Department for 18 years. Her practice is dedicated to helping clients to resolve matters associated with divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, relocation, adoption and domestic violence throughout the State of New Jersey.
While Stephanie routinely handles complex litigation matters, she also is a trained mediator and mediation-friendly review attorney.
Stephanie has recently been re-appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey for a fourth three-year term as a member of the Committee on Character. Stephanie was also recently appointed as the National Treasurer for the American Inns of Court where she serves as Trustee and former Chairperson of the National Programming Committee. She is the only member from New Jersey to ever be named to either position. She is also a Master, Executive Committee member and current President-Elect of the Thomas S. Forkin Family Law American Inns of Court, whose mission is to foster excellence in professionalism, ethics and legal skills for judges, lawyers and law students.
Stephanie has been serving as the Chairperson of the Cooper Hospital Patient and Family Advisory Committee for the past five (5) years working to integrate the voices of patients and their families into health-care operations.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Camden, Gloucester, Burlington County and New Jersey Bar Association
- President-Elect, Thomas Forkin Family Law Inn of Court
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Angelo DiCamillo, J.T.C. t/a
- President, Fox Hollow Swim Club
- Treasurer, Cherry Hill Association of Pools
- New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Character
- Muscular Dystrophy Jailbird, 2013
- Member of the Christ the King Regional School Holiday Bazaar Committee
- Chairperson, American Inns of Court National Programming Award Committee
- National Treasurer and Trustee, American Inns of Court
- Chairperson, Cooper Hospital Patient and Family Advisory Committee
Awards And Recognition
- New Jersey “Rising Star”, Super Lawyers, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- “Awesome Attorney”, South Jersey Magazine, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Named a “Top Attorney” by SJ Magazine, Divorce & Family Law (2019)