Stephanie serves as Chair of Archer’s Family Law Group. With 20 years of experience in matrimonial law and family law matters, Stephanie focuses her practice on complex matrimonial litigation and represents clients in all aspects of divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, relocation, adoption, and domestic violence litigation. While Stephanie routinely handles complex litigation matters, she also is a trained mediator and mediation-friendly review attorney.
Active in the legal community, Stephanie is the President of the Thomas S. Forkin Family Law American Inn of Court, whose mission is to foster excellence in professionalism, ethics and legal skills for judges, lawyers and law students. She has been a Master member and an Executive Committee member of the Thomas S. Forkin Inn of Court for more than ten years. In addition, Stephanie continues to serve as a Trustee on the National Board of Trustees of the American Inns of Court, having previously served as National Treasurer and Chair of the Program Awards Committee. Stephanie is the first person from New Jersey to ever serve in these roles.
Stephanie has also served four 3-year terms as a member of the State of New Jersey Committee on Character, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. In addition to her practice and legal community-based appointments, Stephanie is involved in multiple community-based organizations, including serving for five years as the Chairperson of the Cooper Hospital Patient and Family Advisory Committee, working to integrate the voices of patients and their families into healthcare operations.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Camden County Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- President, Thomas Forkin Family Law Inn of Court
- New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Character
- National Treasurer and Trustee, American Inns of Court
- Chairperson, Cooper Hospital Patient and Family Advisory Committee
- Chairperson, American Inns of Court National Programming Award Committee
- President, Fox Hollow Swim Club
- Treasurer, Cherry Hill Association of Pools
- Parent Committee, South Jersey Aquatic Center
- Muscular Dystrophy Jailbird, 2013
- Member of the Christ the King Regional School Holiday Bazaar Committee
Awards and Recognition
- Named to “Awesome Attorney” list by South Jersey Magazine for Matrimonial Law (2010-2021)
- Named to “Top Attorney” list by SJ Magazine for Divorce & Family Law (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers List for Family Law (2018)
- Named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers List as a “Rising Star” for Family Law (2011-2015)