As Chair of Archer’s Family Law Group, Stephanie focuses her practice on complex matrimonial litigation and represents clients in all aspects of divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, relocation, adoption, and domestic violence. Stephanie works hard to protect her clients. Also a trained mediator and mediation-friendly review attorney, Stephanie uses her experience both in and out of the court room to not only identify problems and create solutions to resolve them, but to also help clients manage their expectations so they can make educated and informed decisions.
After practicing family law for over 20 years, Stephanie has just about seen it all, handling the gamut of cases from negotiation to litigation. So, she not only has a wealth of experience, but her clients say she has an exceptional ability to listen and become a calming and reassuring presence for them during a difficult time. Knowing that families in transition face a variety of challenges, Stephanie’s goal is to make the process as easy as possible. She values open and frequent communication with her clients, and strives to ensure her clients feel heard.
Active in the legal community, Stephanie is the Immediate Past President of the Thomas S. Forkin Family Law American Inn of Court, whose mission is to foster excellence in professionalism, ethics and legal skills for judges, lawyers and law students. She has been a Master member and an Executive Committee member of the Thomas S. Forkin Inn of Court for more than ten years. In addition, Stephanie continues to serve as a Trustee on the National Board of Trustees of the American Inns of Court, as well as having also served four 3-year terms as a member of the State of New Jersey Committee on Character, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Camden County Bar Association – Co-Chair, Family Law Committee
- Trustee, Camden County Bar Foundation
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- President, Thomas Forkin Family Law Inn of Court
- New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Character
- National Treasurer and Trustee, American Inns of Court
- Former Chairperson, Cooper Hospital Patient and Family Advisory Committee
- Chairperson, American Inns of Court National Programming Award Committee
- President, Fox Hollow Swim Club
- Treasurer, Cherry Hill Association of Pools
- Parent Committee, South Jersey Aquatic Center
- Muscular Dystrophy Jailbird, 2013
- Member of the Christ the King Regional School Holiday Bazaar Committee
In the News
- “Archer Leaders Talk Growing Use of ADR in NJ Family Law,” Law360 (3/27/23)