Rob Ransom concentrates his practice in the areas of land use, planning and zoning, real estate acquisition, environmental permitting, and regulatory compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Rob worked as a law clerk to the Honorable Michael J. Blee, P.J.S.C., in the Criminal and Chancery Divisions of the Superior Court of New Jersey. Following that, he clerked for the Honorable Jerome Simandle, U.S.D.J., at the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. In these experiences, he reviewed and made recommendations on a variety of motions and drafted opinions and orders.
During law school, Rob interned with the Hon. Eduardo Robreno, U.S.D.J., at the U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania. In addition to working for Archer as a summer associate, Rob worked as a summer associate for another prominent regional law firm during law school. In his third year at Rutgers Law, Rob was selected by the Eagleton Institute of Politics for an esteemed academic and leadership fellowship, which presented him with the opportunity to intern with the New Jersey Housing Mortgage and Finance Agency.
Before embarking on his legal career, Rob worked for a Washington, D.C. based commercial real estate development firm that specialized in the financing and development of mixed-use and mixed-income commercial development.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Garden State Bar Association (Co-Chair of Young Lawyers Committee)
- LEAP Academy University Charter School Board of Trustees (Board Member)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region (Big/Recruiting Committee)
- Eagleton Institute of Politics Alumni Association (Past Board Member)
- Burlington Camden Achievement Foundation
- Philadelphia Diversity Law Group Alumni Association
Awards and Recognitions
- LEAP Academy University Charter School Alumni “Hall of Fame”
- Archer & Greiner Diversity Scholarship Recipient
- Philadelphia Diversity Law Group Fellow
- Rutgers-Camden Chancellor’s Award for Alumni Civic Engagement