Robert’s practice surrounds the representation of employers in all aspects of immigration law and compliance. This includes representing employers in matters ranging from assisting employers with their visa and Permanent Resident needs for employees to developing a comprehensive immigration law compliance strategy.
Rob additionally has significant specific experience assisting clients in the sports industry. Rob serves as outside immigration counsel to several NHL franchises and additionally represents clients in professional football, baseball, soccer and golf. Rob additionally represents the athletic departments of colleges and universities in immigration and related compliance issues for their foreign athletes.
- Foreign Work Force Helps Sustain Our Local Businesses, The Legal Intelligencer, September 7, 2017.
- Webinar: Pre-Immigration Tax Planning: Fundamental Framework and Important Issues Explored
- Podcast: Your Life, Your Wealth – Episode 63
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (Editor) – “Immigration Options for Artists & Entertainers, 2nd Edition”
- Immigration Dispatch: H-1B Visa – 2016 Filing Season
Awards & Recognition
- Rising Star by Law and Politics Magazine (2005-2007)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association