Bob is a trial attorney, concentrating on personal injury litigation with an emphasis on matters involving catastrophic injuries and death for over twenty five (25) years. He has handled cases throughout the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania and in numerous other jurisdictions. He has won major verdicts and settlements in matters involving automobile accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, abuse and neglect, defective products and premises liability.
While Bob’s practice focuses on representing individuals injured or wrongfully killed, he also represents the Pennsylvania Turnpike Authority and the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), and serves as outside counsel in defending matters involving wrongful death and catastrophic injuries. He has also been retained to defend select individual and commercial clients.
Representative Experience (Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances)
- Negotiated $ 1 million settlement on behalf of an injured motorcyclist
- Negotiated $ 2 million settlement on behalf of wrongful death victim
- Negotiated $ 500,000 settlement on behalf of an injured hunter
- $ 400,000 verdict for wrongful death victim
- $ 200,000 verdict for car accident victim
- $ 400,000 verdict for injured motorist
(Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances)
Professional and Community Involvement
- The Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Camden County Bar Association
- The Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- The Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Delaware Alumni Association
- New England School of Law Alumni Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Fight to Learn After School Program
- Coach for various youth sports in Haddonfield including baseball, basketball and soccer.