Reginald L. Streater is an Associate in Archer’s Business Litigation Group and focuses his practice on commercial and complex litigation. His clients range from individuals and small businesses, to large corporations and public entities. Reggie handles a variety of litigation matters, including contract disputes, federal claims, federal civil rights claims, insurance matters, labor and employment claims, fraud claims, and tort claims in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Reggie graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law, where he was an active leader within the Temple Law community. Reggie served as President of the Student Bar Association, President of the Black Law Students Association, and as an Advisor for the Affinity Group Coalition. Reggie was Staff Editor for Volume 31 of the Temple International & Comparative Law Journal, and served as a teaching assistant for the Integrated Transactional Advocacy Program and the Integrated Trial Advocacy Program. He was a Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society Fellow, as well as a member of the National Lawyers Guild Temple Law Chapter, and Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity. During law school, Reggie received the Henry J. Richardson III Award, the Captain Robert Miller Knox Award, and the H. Monica Rasch Memorial Award. He was also the recipient of the Barristers Association of Philadelphia Merit Scholarship, the McCool Scholarship, and the Conwell Scholarship.
During law school, Reggie served as a legal intern for the Honorable Theodore A. McKee, Former Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He was also the recipient of the Archer Law Student Diversity Scholarship, which afforded him an internship in the City of Philadelphia City Solicitor’s Office, and at Archer. His prior work experience includes positions with the Pennsylvania Innocence Project, and the District Office of State Representative Brian Sims of Philadelphia.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Executive Committee Member, Temple Law Alumni Association
- Board Member, Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Garden State Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the ACLU of Pennsylvania
- Keeper and Connector Fellow and Alumnus, LEADERSHIP Philadelphia
- Fellow and Alumnus, Philadelphia Diversity Law Group
Publications and Presentations
- Panelist, Second Annual Professional Development Academy, Temple Law Affinity Group Coalition (February 2019)
- Author, Zimbabwe’s Struggle to Break the Chains of Colonialism: Self-Determination, Land Reform, and International Law, 33.1 Temp. Int’l & Comp. L.J. (2018)
- Author, Electronic Monitoring: A Means to the Continuation of the Commodification of American Bodies, Temp. Pol. & Civ. Rts. Soc. (Spring 2018)
- Author, Walking While Black – A Reflection, Voices @ Temp. L. (January 2018)
- Panelist, 2017 Lavender Law Conference (August 2017)
- Panelist, Ace Lecture, Philadelphia Diversity Law Group Bootcamp Temple Law (June 2017)
- Panelist, Barristers’ 4th Annual Education Forum (April 2017)
- Panelist, Temple Law Breakout Session, Philadelphia Diversity Law Group Bootcamp Seminar (June 2016)