Rebecca is a member of Archer’s Real Estate Tax Appeal Group and concentrates her practice in the areas of local property taxation, eminent domain, redevelopment, and state tax matters. Rebecca focuses on the litigation of complex commercial and industrial property tax appeals involving a variety of property types. She advises clients on property tax issues, liabilities, and valuation at all stages of prosecution. In addition, Rebecca assists with condemnation actions and state tax matters. Rebecca represents clients in a variety of industries and handles matters throughout New Jersey and New York.
Prior to joining Archer, Rebecca was an attorney for the New Jersey law firm Skoloff & Wolfe, where she practiced in the areas of property tax and litigation. Following law school, Rebecca served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Jonathan N. Harris (Ret.) in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division in Newark, NJ.
Litigation involving the appraised valuation of the following property types:
- Commercial: office, retail, apartments, flex/R&D, condos, corporate headquarters, restaurants, and self-storage
- Industrial: warehouse/distribution
- Special: golf course and exemption challenges to public educational institution and not-for-profit hospital
Professional and Community Involvement
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- National Lawyers Guild, New York City Chapter