Philip F. Sheridan, Jr. concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation. His experience includes commercial litigation, products liability, insurance defense and workers compensation. He has also served as a municipal prosecutor and presently sits as a municipal judge.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Member of the New Jersey State and Bergen County Bar Associations
- Member of the Bergen County Municipal Judges Association
- Member of the Notre Dame Alumni Club of Northern New Jersey
- Former Trustee and Past President of the Bergen County Bar Association
- Served as Trustee and Past President of the Notre Dame Alumni Club of North Jersey as well as a Director of Notre Dame Monogram Club
- Served as a member of the New Jersey Supreme Court’s Fee Arbitration Committee for Bergen County
- Served with the New Jersey Supreme Court’s Advisory Committee on Professional Ethics
Awards And Recognition
While attending the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Sheridan was elected Captain of the 1965 Football Team, earning Monograms for football in 1964 and 1965.