Mr. Horn specializes in practice of general litigation with an emphasis on commercial litigation, UCC claims, contractual disputes, real estate litigation, products liability litigation, complex litigation, insurance coverage disputes and environmental litigation.
Mr. Horn provides guidance to an array of businesses and corporate entities related to litigating cases involving a series of matters. Mr. Horn has represented corporate clients protecting their interests in lawsuits involving a disputes such as contractual disputes, property disputes and employment disputes. Mr. Horn also has extensive experience in insurance coverage, complex environmental litigation and class action lawsuits. Mr. Horn represented clients in a wide-variety of venues and jurisdiction. Mr. Horn has also successfully argued Appellate matters before the New York State Appellate Division the New York State Appellate Term and the New Jersey Appellate Division.
Mr. Horn’s derives experience in litigating cases from his tenure as an Assistant District Attorney in New York City. During his tenure, Mr. Horn specialized in prosecuting defendants who committed fraud against large corporations and insurance companies. Mr. Horn also conducted long term investigations of criminal enterprises and identity theft rings.
- Nationally renowned manufacturing company sued for multiple breach of warranty claims for various customers.
- Heating service and utility provider for liability stemming from a series of claims related to a large regional environmental release.
- Insurance company in large coverage dispute involving a multimillion dollar environmental claim.
- National retail chain’s claim against local businesses for trademark infringement.
- Minority shareholder suit for judicial dissolution of the corporation and the distribution of corporate assets.
- Healthcare corporation’s pursuit of a lawsuit against former employees for breach of a covenant not to complete.
- Hotel investors’ suit for rights under a contract for the purchase of land to construct a national hotel brand in a major metropolitan market.
- National retail distribution company in multiparty products liability claim.
- Large healthcare non-profit network in a series of suits related to various liability actions.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Union County Bar Association Member
- President of New Jersey Tulane Alumni Association
- Bergen County Committee Member
Awards and Recognition
- 2018 Super Lawyer for Business Litigation
- 2017 Super Lawyer for Business Litigation
- 2016 Super Lawyer for Business Litigation
- 2015 New Jersey Super Lawyer in Rising Star
- 2013, 2014 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Starss
- 2012 Best Attorneys in New Jersey by Best Lawyers
- 2012 Best Attorneys in New York by Best Lawyers
- Named Bergen County Top Lawyers by Bergen County Magazine
- Order of the Coif
- Member of the Justinian Honorary Society
- Corporate Counsel Certificate from Syracuse University
- CALI Award
- Who’s Who among Students in American Universities & Colleges