As Archer’s Litigation Technology Manager, Michael regularly consults with the firm’s attorneys and their clients on technical and strategic issues regarding electronic discovery. Michael works with the firm’s litigators on a wide range of cases, including complex environmental litigation, complex commercial disputes, intellectual property matters, personal injury matters, and employment discrimination cases. Michael is responsible for the firmwide coordination and promotion of litigation technology, the identification and evaluation of new litigation technology products and services, as well as the management of the firm’s litigation practice support staff.
With over 25 years of experience working in the field of litigation, Michael is well-versed in all phases of discovery and evidence management with expert knowledge of legal software platforms such as Summation, Concordance, Introspect, IConect, Sanction, Ringtail, Nuix Discover, Trial Director, and LAW Pre-discovery. Michael is a Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS) and Summation Pro Certified Case Manager (SCCM). He is a graduate of Camden County Technical School.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Director of Membership, Association of E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS)
- Member, Association of E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS)
- Member, International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
Articles and Presentations
- “E-Discovery Obstacles in the Age of Dynamic and Disparate Data Sources,” New Jersey Law Journal (May 2016)
- “Certifying the Expertise of EDiscovery Specialists,” New Jersey Law Journal (May 2014)