Michael is Co-Chair of the Family Law Department of Archer. As a Partner in the Matrimonial Department, he concentrates his practice in matrimonial and family law. Michael is a Co-Chair of the Executive Committee of the Camden County Bar Association Family Law Section and currently serves as the Chair of the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association. Michael is a Certified Matrimonial Attorney, and serves as a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist for Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties.
A master in the Thomas S. Forkin Inns of Court, Michael is a former Chair of the Membership Committee. He has lectured for ICLE, the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, American Trial Lawyers Association, and the National Business Institute, and has appeared on the television programs “Legal Lines” and “Legally Speaking.” A former adjunct professor at Burlington County College, he assisted with the “Bankruptcy and Divorce” chapter in New Jersey Family Law Practice, 2002 Edition and 2006 Edition.
Michael received his B.S. from Bentley College and his J.D., magna cum laude, from Capital University Law School, where he was published in the Law Review and was a selected member of the 1993 National Moot Court Team. He was a law clerk to the Honorable Charles A. Little.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Chair, Family Law Section, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Camden County Bar Association
- Former Member, Executive Board, Jewish Community Center
- Former Board Member, Samost Jewish Family & Children’s Services (JFCS)
- Former Member, District IV Fee Arbitration Committee
- Former Chair, Cherry Hill Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Former Member, Cherry Hill Township Democratic Committee
- ATLA Matrimonial Trial Lawyers Section
- Committee, Drive Out Hunger Golf Classic to Benefit Philabundance
- Member, Multiple Sclerosis Leadership Class of 2003
Awards and Recognition
- Best Lawyers in America (2016 to present)
- Certified Matrimonial Attorney (Named by the New Jersey Supreme Court’s Board on Attorney Certification)
- “Top Attorney” by SJ Magazine; Divorce & Family Law (2014)
- America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals