Mark Goldsack is an associate in the Red Bank office and concentrates his practice in the areas of Public Finance and Government Affairs. Mark is the former Associate General Counsel for the New Jersey General Assembly Majority Office.
Prior to joining the Assembly Majority Office, Mark worked in financial services for 10 years, first with TD Waterhouse as a client services associate and then with AIG in several different positions with AIG Advisor Group where he handled compliance issues, as well as, regulatory inquiries from the SEC, FINRA, and the Department of Labor. While working in financial services Mark held both the Series 7 and Series 63 Licenses. Mark attended law school while simultaneously working at AIG.
Born and raised Hoboken, NJ, Mark and his wife, Kerry, reside in Rutherford, NJ with their two children, Mark Vincent and Abigail Brigid.
- Representation of public entities, issuers and underwriters in connection with all aspects of public finance, including compliance with all federal and state laws applicable thereto
- Structure, coordinate and implement transactions relating to the issuance of tax-exempt/taxable debt
- general obligation bonds or notes of counties, municipalities;
- revenue bonds or project notes of water/sewer authorities, improvement authorities and other conduit financing public facilities, or publicly owned facilities;
- project financings for redevelopment projects
- Negotiate and draft all project, financing and closing documentation
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Rutherford Elks Lodge # 547;
- Order of Sons of Italy of America, Donato Bramante Lodge # 2873 – Executive Board Orator
- Rutherford Democratic Club;
- NJSBA, NYSBA
- Bergen County Bar Association