Kayci focuses her practice on advising a variety of nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations, including private foundations, public charities, and donor-advised funds. She has significant experience representing clients in corporate, financial, real estate, and litigation matters, including advising clients on compliance issues, corporate governance matters, and contract negotiation.
Prior to joining Archer, Kayci was a founding partner of Fleming Petenko Law. Previously, she worked for another boutique law firm providing legal advice and services to nonprofit organizations. Additionally, she was a tax associate in the tax advisory group of an accounting firm, where she provided clients with a wide range of tax consulting services and specialized in state and local taxation.
Kayci speaks frequently on legal matters related to the operation of nonprofit organizations and is an adjunct professor at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Forum of Executive Women
- The Irish American Business Chamber & Network
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member, Tax Council
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Charitable Organizations Committee Council
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section; Business Law Section Nonprofit Organizations Committee
- Business and Marketing Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Mural Arts, Advisory Council Co-Chair
- Steering Committee Member, Board Observer Program
- Junior League of Philadelphia, Sustainer
- Philadelphia STEM Equity Collective, Member
- South Jersey Nonprofit Summit, Advisory Committee
- Former Board Member, Non Profit Development Center of Southern New Jersey
- Mentor for Pennsylvania Bar Association & Philadelphia Bar Association
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) & Military VITA, Volunteer Tax Instructor & Preparer