Kathleen Pasquarello Stockton concentrates her practice in all areas of Family Law, and has significant experience in divorce, custody, child support, domestic violence, pre-nuptial and adoption matters. Katie has been a family law practitioner in New Jersey since 1999 and has handled countless family matters in the South Jersey area. She is an excellent and aggressive trial attorney, who has handled cases through trial litigation, obtaining favorable results for her clients.
After graduating Law School, Katie served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Lee B. Laskin, J.S.C from September, 1997 through August, 1998 before she commenced employment with Archer in January, 1999.
In 2008, Katie was the first female in the Family and Matrimonial Services Department to be elected to Partner and has recently been named as a Certified Matrimonial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court’s Board on Attorney Certification.
Katie is a lifetime resident of New Jersey. Katie resides in Delanco, New Jersey with her husband, Christopher R. Stockton, Esquire, and their three children.
- In a significant number of trials where custody was the primary issue litigated, Katie successfully obtained an Order awarding primary physical custody for her clients.
- Katie was successful in having a trial judge’s decision in a Domestic Violence hearing reversed and remanded by the Appellate Division, which allowed her client to obtain a new trial.
- Katie has handled numerous complex divorce matters, involving multi-million dollar business interests.
- Katie has been successful in upholding Domestic Violence Final Restraining Orders at the Appellate Division level two separately litigated matters, continuing the protections afforded to her clients under the New Jersey Prevention of the Domestic Violence Act
- She has assisted hundreds of clients in reaching fair and equitable settlement agreements, thereby avoiding the costs of lengthy and expensive litigation.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Member of the Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County and New Jersey State Bar Associations
- Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Served on the District IV Ethics Committee from 2006 to 2010
- Currently Chair of the District III-B Fee Arbitration Committee
- Served as a Member of the Thomas S. Forkin Family Law American Inns of Court, whose mission is to foster excellence in professionalism, ethics and legal skills for judges, lawyers and law students.
- Volunteered with the Rutgers Law School Domestic Violence Project
- Provides legal advice and representation for domestic violence victims who are unable to afford counsel
Awards And Recognition
- Named Awesome Attorney and Top Attorney by S.J. Magazine and South Jersey Magazine
- Named one of the “Ten Leaders” in Southern New Jersey for divorce and matrimonial law