Mr. Rardin is a member of Archer’s Business Litigation Group. He concentrates his practice in commercial disputes, defending corporate clients in contract disputes and shareholder disputes. He also has significant experience defending both private and public employers in civil rights actions before the courts and administrative bodies, such as the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Mr. Rardin also has significant experience representing land owners in various types of litigation, including adverse possession claims, disputes over lot lines, landlord-tenant disputes and title disputes. He has handled these issues before Magisterial District Courts, the Courts of Common Pleas and, on appeal, the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Mr. Rardin’s litigation practice also includes, non-compete litigation, trade secret protection, tax litigation and estate litigation. He is experienced in all aspects of litigation, from initial pleadings through appeals.
- Defended City of Philadelphia Police Officers in civil rights actions.
- Defended SEPTA Police Officers in civil rights actions.
- Defended the School District of Philadelphia in civil rights actions.
- Represented a Philadelphia non-profit in its contract disputes with a former conductor.
- Defended land owners in an adverse possession claim.
- Defended a large residential real estate developer against claims by PECO.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Cherry Hill Township Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Member of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Red Cross-Friends of Red Cross
- Chairman of the Cherry Hill Township Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Treasurer of the Cherry Hill Democratic Committee