Mr. Rardin has been in litigation at Archer for more than five years. He concentrates his practice in commercial disputes, defending corporate clients in contract disputes and shareholder disputes. He also has significant experience defending both private and public employers in civil rights actions before the Courts and administrative bodies such as the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Mr. Rardin’s litigation practice also includes UCC litigation, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, non-compete litigation, trade secret protection, real estate ownership disputes, tax litigation and estate litigation. He is experienced in all aspects of litigation, from pleadings through appeals.
- Defended City of Philadelphia Police Officers in civil rights actions.
- Defended SEPTA Police Officers in civil rights actions.
- Defended the School District of Philadelphia in civil rights actions.
- Represented a Philadelphia non-profit in its contract disputes with a former conductor.
- Defended land owners in an adverse possession claim.
- Defended a large residential real estate developer against claims by PECO.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Member of the Cherry Hill Township Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Member of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Red Cross-Friends of Red Cross
- Chairman of the Cherry Hill Township Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Treasurer of the Cherry Hill Democratic Committee
Awards And Recognition
- Articles Editor for the Temple University Beasley School of Law Journal of Science and Technology