Henry represents commercial, industrial, residential and mixed-use developers in the financing, acquisition, construction and leasing and/or sale of real estate projects, as well as various other real estate development matters. Henry has extensive experience in real estate leasing transactions, representing landlords of all types, including publicly held REITS, as well as tenants, in office, shopping center, commercial and industrial transactions. He also has broad experience representing lenders, as well as borrowers, in complex real estate financing, joint ventures and equity participation transactions. In particular Henry has handled numerous significant construction lending and leasehold financing transactions. He represents apartment complex owners in connection with both acquisition and development, as well as daily operational matters pertaining to management, leasing and other activities. Henry also represents owners and contractors in the negotiation of construction and development agreements. These agreements typically include the architectural, construction, design-build and construction management arrangements.
In addition to his transactional real estate practice, Henry regularly counsels clients in connection with alcoholic beverage control licensing and distribution matters. This includes representation of individuals and other small businesses in the start-up and/or acquisition of bars, restaurants and liquor stores.
- Represented large national institutional lender in connection with $160,000,000 financing involving multiple locations, including both fee and leasehold mortgages.
- Represented borrower in connection with $18,000,000+ financing transaction secured by real estate and construction company assets.
- Represented national publicly traded environmental services company in connection with $12,000,000 sale of waterfront property to be redeveloped for warehouse and logistics center.
- Represented local developer in connection with long-term lease to national coffee chain.
- Represented the seller of an affordable housing complex subject to a regulatory agreement with the U.S. Dept. of HUD in Camden, NJ.
- Represented the buyer of an 85,000 square foot office complex in Pennsauken, NJ utilizing NJ GROW financing.
- Represent privately held national cold chain logistics solutions provider in connection with site acquisition, leasing, financing and related real estate matters.
- Represented lender to local food market chain in connection with $5,500,000 refinancing of multiple real estate secured retail locations
- Represented multi-national graphic communications company in connection with acquisition and financing, taking advantage of NJ GROW program, of warehouse and office in Camden, NJ.
- Represented buyer in acquisition of existing quarry operation in Pennsylvania, as well as all regulatory and operational matters.
- Negotiated and drafted solar power purchase agreements between local developer clients and their tenants.
- Represented local dealership with multiple national car franchises in connection with acquisition for expansion of existing locations.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- The Risk Management Association
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- New Jersey Apartment Association
- Businesses Committed to Burlington County (BC2)
- Past Board Member, Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer Real Estate Attorney, Habitat for Humanity
- Past Treasurer, Medford Youth Athletic Association