Henry O. Boenning represents commercial, industrial, residential and mixed-use developers in the financing, acquisition, construction and leasing and/or sale of real estate projects, as well as various other real estate development matters. Mr. Boenning has extensive experience in real estate leasing transactions, representing landlords of all types, including publicly held REITS, as well as tenants, in office, shopping center, commercial and industrial transactions. Mr. Boenning also has significant experience representing lenders, as well as borrowers, in complex real estate financing, joint ventures and equity participation transactions, including significant construction lending and leasehold lending transactions. Mr. Boenning represents apartment complex owners in connection with both acquisition and development matters, as well as daily operational matters pertaining to management, leasing and other matters. Mr. Boenning also represents owners and contractors in the negotiation of construction and development agreements. These agreements typically include the architectural, construction, design-build and construction management arrangements.
In addition to his transactional real estate practice, Mr. Boenning regularly counsels clients in connection with alcoholic beverage control licensing and distribution matters. This includes representation of individuals and other small businesses in the start-up and/or acquisition of bars, restaurants and liquor stores. Mr. Boenning also represents liquor distributors in connection with various licensing, territorial and other regulatory matters.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Member, Burlington County Bar Association
- Member, Camden County Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, The Risk Management Association
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Member, New Jersey Apartment Association
- Member, Businesses Committed to Burlington County (BC2)
- Member, Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer Real Estate Attorney, Habitat for Humanity
- Past Treasurer, Medford Youth Athletic Association
Awards And Recognition
- AV Preeminent rated (4.7 out of 5) by Martindale Hubbell