Dylan is a member of Archer’s Business Litigation Group and represents clients in a variety of commercial litigation and business disputes. He has extensive experience handling complex commercial litigation matters, including, but not limited to, contract claims, real estate disputes, corporate governance and shareholder rights, employment disputes, protection of trade secrets and unfair competition, business torts, and consumer fraud claims. Dylan represents companies and businesses in a broad range of industries, and individuals in all stages of the litigation process in state, federal, and appellate courts in New Jersey and New York.
Dylan earned his J.D. from Rutgers Law School-Newark, where he served as a member of the Journal of Law and Public Policy, and the Rutgers Civil Justice Clinic, where he represented clients seeking Social Security disability benefits in federal court and obtained successful outcomes at the district court and Third Circuit levels. During law school, Dylan was awarded the Justice Henry Ackerson, Jr. prize for greatest distinction in legal skills and received the Eric Neisser Award for outstanding pro bono services.
While at Rutgers Law School, Dylan served as a legal intern for the Honorable Justice Anne M. Patterson, New Jersey Supreme Court in Morristown, NJ. While obtaining his Bachelor Degree in Arts & Sciences from Rutgers University, Dylan held several internships, including at the Association of Environmental Authorities, NJ Attorney General’s Office, and the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office.
- “The shifting landscape of antitrust lawsuits in the medical field,” Chief Healthcare Executive (June 2023)
- “Health Staffing Shortages May Draw More Antitrust Scrutiny,” Law360 (June 2023)
- “Shifts in the Enforceability of Franchise Non-Competes,” Franchising.com (March 2023)
- “The pandemic’s impact on medical non-compete clauses,” Chief Healthcare Executive (January 2023)
- “Common Commercial Real Estate Disputes to be Aware of in 2023,” Northeast Real Estate Business (January 2023)
- “Get Ready; Avoiding the Coming Crisis Caused By Government Loans to Businesses,” NJBIZ (September 2021)
- “Post-Pandemic Litigation: Trade Secrets, Vendor Contracts and Employment Policies May Top List,” ROI-NJ (July 2021)
- “Stressed Out: How COVID-19 Has Affected Shareholder/Membership Disputes,” NJBIZ (February 2021)
- Successfully defended against motions to dismiss complaint in cases involving breach of commercial contracts, shareholder disputes, and violations of New Jersey’s Conscientious Employee Protection Act.
- Successfully defended against motions for summary judgment in commercial property disputes in NJ and NY, including cases involving breach of commercial lease agreements, condominium agreements and licensing agreements, etc.
- Obtained dismissal of a complaint which sought to hold client personally liable for corporate debt.
- Successfully defended against emergency order to show cause applications in NJ and NY.