Firmly dedicated to his family law practice for nearly 20 years, Drew represents clients in all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody, parenting time, alimony and spousal support, child support, relocation, adoption, distribution of assets and liabilities, pre – nuptial agreements, and enforcement and modification of existing agreements (post –judgment of divorce). He is also a mediator in New Jersey having fully completed the 40-hour New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education Course on Mediation Training in Family Law Matters.
Having spent his entire legal career with Archer, Drew has built strong working relationships with his clients. A trusted advisor and advocate, Drew is skilled at guiding his clients through the legal process with compassion and understanding. He knows the importance of sharing his knowledge and experience in a way that ensures his clients are comfortable and informed at every stage. Whether through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation, Drew is consistently focused on achieving his client’s goals in an efficient manner. He is committed to obtaining the best and most meaningful solutions for his clients, consistent with their needs and expectations.
Drew is a former professor at Rutgers School of Law, where he taught on Family Law Motion Practice.
Following law school, Drew clerked for the Honorable Vincent D. Segal, then Presiding Judge for the Family Part for Atlantic and Cape May Counties.
Professional and Community Involvement
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association member
- Burlington County Bar Association member
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist in The Superior Court Of New Jersey in Camden, Burlington and Gloucester Counties
- Prior Staff Attorney; New Jersey State Bar Family Law Subcommittees
- Temple Beth Sholom, Board of Directors
- Temple Beth Sholom, Men’s Club President
- Cherry Hill Soccer Club, Coach
- Walk to End Alzheimers, Annual Team Participant
Past Speaking Engagements and Seminars
- New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education Family Law Hot Tips Seminar
- New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education; Statewide Family Law Clerk Boot Camp
- Archer Continuing Legal Education Ethics Seminar; Three (3) Part Series