Drew joined Archer in 2005 and has spent his entire legal career with the firm. Drew is a partner in Archer’s Family and Matrimonial Law Department and has extensive trial, mediation, and settlement experience practicing throughout the State of New Jersey. Drew works with clients on matters including:
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Alimony and Spousal Support
- Child Support and College Contribution
- Distribution of Assets and Liabilities
- Out of State and In – State Relocation
- Enforcement and Modification of Existing Agreements (Post – Judgment of Divorce) Including:
- Changes in Financial Circumstances
- Changes in the Needs of Children
- Domestic Violence Temporary and Final Restraining Orders
- Pre – Nuptial Agreements
- Non – Married Litigants in Matters Pertaining to Support and Custody of Children
- Appellate Practice as to Family Part Matters.
Drew is also qualified to serve as a mediator throughout the State of New Jersey and has fully completed the forty (40) hour New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education Course on Mediation Training in Family Law Matters.
Drew is a former Professor at Rutgers School of Law, where he taught students on Family Law Motion Practice.
Following the conclusion of law school, Drew clerked for the Honorable Vincent D. Segal, then Presiding Judge for the Family Part for Atlantic and Cape May Counties (2004 – 2005).
Professional And Community Involvement
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association member
- Burlington County Bar Association member
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist in The Superior Court Of New Jersey in Camden, Burlington and Gloucester Counties
- Prior Staff Attorney; New Jersey State Bar Family Law Subcommittees
- Temple Beth Sholom, Board of Directors
- Temple Beth Sholom, Men’s Club President
- Cherry Hill Soccer Club, Coach
- Walk to End Alzheimers, Annual Team Participant
Articles and Presentations
- New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education Family Law Hot Tips Seminar
- New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education; Statewide Family Law Clerk Boot Camp
- Archer Continuing Legal Education Ethics Seminar; Three (3) Part Series
- Co–drafter of New Jersey Supreme Court approved “Dispute Resolution Alternatives” literature provided to all matrimonial litigants throughout the state of New Jersey