Danielle is a litigator with a wide variety of experience in complex commercial and civil litigation matters in both state and federal court, including breach of contract actions, shareholder disputes, fraudulent conveyance actions, non-competition actions, construction matters, and products liability matters. She has successfully represented clients in many industries, including finance and banking, manufacturing, home building, and consumer products. Danielle is experienced in all aspects of litigation, from client counseling and initial pleadings, to appeals. She also has an active pro bono practice and has represented low income clients in no-fault divorces and personal injury and premises liability matters.
Danielle received her undergraduate degree from Villanova University and her law degree from Villanova University School of Law. Following her graduation from Villanova Law, Danielle clerked for the Honorable Mary K. White, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Gloucester County.
In her spare time, Danielle enjoys racing half marathons and watching Villanova basketball.
- Defended a large financial services company against claims from a customer for breach of contract and negligence.
- Represented the largest of the unsecured creditors in an adversary proceeding in a state court assignment for benefit of creditors action.
- Defended a commercial landlord against enforcement of a Pennsylvania mechanics’ lien.
- Represented a steel subcontractor in a dispute with a general contractor regarding construction of a mixed commercial/residential development in Philadelphia.
- Represented a dryer manufacturer in a million dollar subrogation action.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Lifland Inn of Court
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Awards And Recognition
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2019)